Ponds white beauty detox
  • I bought this Ponds white beauty detox for a reasonable price
  • I like the smell of this beauty detox, the cream is smooth and easy to apply
  • I think I had an allergy using it so I stopped using it for the meantime

• by lei

I tried this Ponds white beauty detox before, it says that it is a beauty skin toner that will help my skin fair. It will help to glow my skin too in just a week.

So I look for this product and tried it immediately.

I had a visible uneven skin so I want some changes for my facial skin which will take result in just a week.

/> I bought this Ponds white beauty detox for a reasonable price.

Since it was affordable I bought 150 ml of tube.

It has natural vitamins of B3 and B6 that will help enhance my any dark spot in my skin.

I like the smell of this beauty detox, the cream is smooth and easy to apply.

When you squeeze the container it gives you a small amount only ...

• and there’s no waste in applying it.

I’ve used it for 3 weeks but the changes is minimal, I had experienced an itchiness while applying on it.

And when it dries in my face, it turned into powder form which it loosen after an hour.

It lighten my skin but it took time before I met the good result, I stopped using it since it produced an allergy

on my face and I experienced pimples after a week of used.

I think I had an allergy using it so I stopped using it for the meantime.

I hope there’s other product of Ponds that will take effect on my skin without adverse reaction on my sensitive facial skin, but though I’m still thankful that this Ponds product help me through.

I hope they will make some product for sensitive skin.

jyoti says :

is this effective for dry skin and its remove permanatly pimples mark?

me.glenrose says :

It can face pimple marks, and may remove the scars after a long term use of the product. If you have a dry skin, you can still use this but I suggest that you also apply a moisturizer after every wash.

lei replies :

Hi Jyoti, this beauty products will depends on the type of skin that you have. Try to used it within a week and if you feel there is no side effects, it means you are not allergy with this product. Detox will not effect immediately after used, used it regularly and be sure apply it after facial wash.

rosana says :

how to buy this product?

me.glenrose says :

If you are in the Philippines, you can buy this in all leading drugstores, like Watson’s, Mercury Drug, and even in the Supermarket like SM.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312406736080830/k2311a0624/6.24.09