Mac Moisturelush Cream
  • I bought the 50ml portion which comes in a screw top container
  • I was concerned at first that it may cause break outs but I have gone through two containers and not a blemish in sight I'm happy to report

• by JosieS

I have long known that it is an essential part of one’s beauty regime to use a quality moisturizer however I just could not get myself to remember to use it each day, little lone at night.

Well all of that changed when I saw a video tutorial online that mentioned Mac’s Moisture Lush Cream. The make up artist raved so much about the product that the next time I passed the Mac counter I stopped in and made the purchase.

There are not words to accurately describe the moist luxuriant sensation this cream provides. I bought the 50ml portion which

comes in a screw top container. I first opened the container and the smell was delightful sort of a blend between a cleanser and perfume aroma.

The product itself is quite thick, thicker than any moisture cream I have ever used in the past. I was concerned at first that it may cause break outs but I have gone through two containers and not a blemish in sight I’m happy to report.

I use it both morning and night since it is such an indulgent sensation. Mind you, I have never in the past applied cream at night it ...

• just seemed like too much bother, now I actually look forward to applying it each evening.

I put it all over my face including my lips and the outer eye area. It sits quite heavily and richly on the face for about ten to fifteen minutes. I tend to go over it and rub it in a circular motion after about ten minutes to ensure it soaks into the skin rather than sitting on the surface.

In the morning I apply it under my sunscreen and foundation. It gives a dewy moist look to my finished face and the moistness

lasts for several hours. It is also great to apply in the evening after your cleansing routing to replenish the moisture that cleansers and water can deplete. A container lasts me around a month of morning and evening use.

It does not contain sunscreen so be sure that you this product with a separate sunscreen in the daytime to protect your skin. You can purchase the Mac Moisture Lush Cream at Mac specialty stores, department stores or wherever Mac cosmetics are sold.

My skin has been moist and radiant and I am positively hooked on this product.

Mac Moisturelush Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312406736030830/k2311a0624/6.24.09