Drag me to Hell horror movie
  • I find horror movies interesting to watch

• by DoubleG2880

I find horror movies interesting to watch. I cannot watch it when I am alone.

Last week me and my friend went to the mall and saw this movie Drag me to Hell was being showed in the movie theaters.

The movie is very horrifying and we screamed at the top of our voices, the special effects are incredible and also the twist of

the story.

The scene is not that heavy and it is very simple.

The woman Christine Brown was a loan officer and the old woman begged for an extension of her house loan.

Trying to impress the boss and aiming for a managerial position, Christine declined the favor of the old woman.

In return of what happened being shamed in the public, the old woman ...

• was so angry and put a curse to Christine.

A terrible curse of a lamia that will take her soul after 3 days.

Being skeptic she asked for a help to a psychic and a very powerful demon will come to take Christine’s soul in 3 days time.

I cannot see myself being in that character or else I would faint seeing those not

like ours in this world.

My friend and I was very frightened with that movie, but we still end up reviewing that movie again for the second time.

It is very good movie compared to any other horror movie.

If you are a movie fanatic specially horror stories, you must include this in your list.

This is one of a kind and breath catching movie to watch.

Andrew Leither says :

I always like a great horror movie but not always sometimes I tend to move away from horror movies and focus on science fiction, action and mystery. But I think I have seen this movie and Drag Me To Hell was a horror movie in it’s own right. I could not sleep for a long time and I really got scared.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112406736010830/k2311a0624/6.24.09