Nivea Deodorant Total Age Repair Q10  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I bought the product and still using it till now
  • My sister, who's always having problem with having a dark underarm says she's very thankful to finally found a whitening deodorant that really works
  • I'm happy on how it makes my dark underarm farer, no question with that because I haven't tried any deodorant before that has visible effect on just 2 weeks
  • But on its keeping me fresh, I don't think I could count on it
  • Nivea Deodorant is almost a 10 for me, if only they could improve on keeping me fresh for a longer time, still their the best for whitening dark underarm for me and my family

• by gracechelle

I only started using Nivea Deodorant Total Age Repair about 3 months ago, my family convinced me to buy it because it works for them. So I bought the product and still using it till now.

My sister, who’s always having problem with having a dark underarm says she’s very thankful to finally found a whitening deodorant that really works. I’m so happy for her, because I’m a witness of how many products she has tried before that doesn’t really give results.

So all of us in the family is actually using the

same deodorant now, and as for me I’ve seen it myself how this product really works, thats why I plan to stick with it just like my sisters and mom does, except for my father of course who doesn’t really care on such things.

However, I’m having some problem with Nivea on its being a deodorant. I’m happy on how it makes my dark underarm farer, no question with that because I haven’t tried any deodorant before that has visible effect on just 2 weeks. But on its keeping me fresh, I don’t ...

• think I could count on it. I noticed that the freshness it gives doesn’t last that much. And worst is that I can’t get into much activities and still feel confident on how I smell.

So what Im doing is Im actually using two deodorants right now. If I’ll be staying at home the whole day I make use of Nivea or even if I go out at night, just about all activity that doesnt produce too much perspiration. And when I know that I’ll be doing some extra activity, I make use

of Rexona, because rexona keeps up to their word of not letting me down, I’ve tried it and it sure does keep me fresh for a long time.

Im happy with what I’m using now, because it’s really a relief to find what makes you feel comfortable and confident. It takes out the stress of always looking for the right product.

Nivea Deodorant is almost a 10 for me, if only they could improve on keeping me fresh for a longer time, still their the best for whitening dark underarm for me and my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312406735930830/k2311a0624/6.24.09