Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
  • Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is an amazing product if you have curly, unruly hair

• by Gianna Lauretta

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is an amazing product if you have curly, unruly hair. I have long heavy hair with a lot of curls.

I have been using a large variety of products over the years with varying levels of success.

The Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is just a liquid spritzer that seems like it won’t do anything at all in comparison to all of the

gels, serums, mousses and aerosol sprays.

I was looking for a product that would allow my hair to curl and look natural instead of stiff and crispy.

This product actually made my hair curlier then usual and kept almost all the frizz at bay! I was extremely impressed.

A down side of the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is that I need to ...

• use a lot of the product in order to get the desired effect.

I spray it liberally after towel drying my hair and make sure to pay special attention to the roots in addition to the rest of the hair.

While spraying it, I have my head turned upside down and I scrunch with my hands afterwards.

Then I let it dry naturally.

The product says it can

be used on both wet and dry hair as well as for people who have straight hair.

I don’t know what it does for straight hair though.

It is difficult to find the product.

It is not available in regular pharmacies such as CVS or Walgreens.

I order it from the website on a regular basis after finding it randomly at a special salon in New Jersey.

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312406735910830/k2311a0624/6.24.09