Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Rose Tinted Cheek & Lip Stain  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I decided to try the Benefit Benetint Rose Tinted Cheek & Lip Stain at the suggestion of the saleslady behind the counter

• by Gianna Lauretta

I am a big fan of the Benefit Cosmetics line. I use many of their products and am usually pleased with anything I purchase.

I decided to try the Benefit Benetint Rose Tinted Cheek & Lip Stain at the suggestion of the saleslady behind the counter.

This product was a big disappointment and a waste of money.

The cosmetic consists of a small bottle of red tinted liquid

with a brush applicator.

The brush was very small, too small for lip application and way too small for cheek application.

It is meant to be brushed onto to the cheek and lips and “stain” them with color that will last longer and look more natural then lipstick, lip gloss, and blush.

When I applied it to my cheeks, following the directions exactly that were on the bottle,

• it would not blend; no matter how many different times I tried to use it.

I was left with spot of red that would not blend into any semblance of blush, even when I tried to apply it in different ways then the method recommended.

When I tried to use it on the lips, I did not see any lasting results.

If I applied many many layers of

the tint, I could see the coloring (which was not natural or attractive looking at all) but it did not last more than 15 minutes or so.

I tried applying it over and under chap stick and lipstick.

Neither made a difference.

This product was a colossal waste of time and money.

While I liked the idea of a lip and cheek stain, this did not deliver as promised.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312406735860830/k2311a0624/6.24.09