Little Debbie 100 Calorie Gingerbread Cookies  » Food  »
1.0
  • I was disappointed with these Little Debbie 100 Calorie Gingerbread Cookies
  • I do not recommend trying these cookies unless you can purchase these cookies while on sale or with a coupon just to give them a try for yourself because maybe you will like them even though I did not
  • I know that I most certainly will not be purchasing them a second time

• by GenesisOne

I was disappointed with these Little Debbie 100 Calorie Gingerbread Cookies. The reason I found myself disappointed with these cookies is because of a lack of flavor.

There was not much flavor to be tasted at all.

It was almost like eating a crunchy piece of nothing.

I will say that the thin icing glaze that topped the cookie did

have some sweet flavor to it, but it is not nearly enough to make this cookie special or memorable.

I expected to taste some scrumptious gingerbread flavor, but instead, I was left with a mouthful of slightly sweet and quite crunchy nothing.

I suppose I should have expected this disappointment.

It seems every food purchase that has a reduction in ...

• calories also features a reduction in flavor.

I would much rather have a cookie with calories and just eat fewer of them than have a bland cookie that I could eat more often.

I can control how many calories I take in.

I do not need a company doing it for me.

What should have been a tasty treat turned

out to be a pretty poor one.

I do not recommend trying these cookies unless you can purchase these cookies while on sale or with a coupon just to give them a try for yourself because maybe you will like them even though I did not.

I know that I most certainly will not be purchasing them a second time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272406735850830/k2311a0624/6.24.09