L’Instant de Guerlain perfume  » Perfume  »
  • L'Instant de Guerlain is by far my favorite perfume
  • The price is somewhat steep at approximately $70 an ounce
  • I purchased my last bottle in “France” at Disney World’s Epcot Center

• by Gianna Lauretta

L’Instant de Guerlain is by far my favorite perfume. I have L’Instant de Guerlain is by far my favorite perfume. I have yet to smell a perfume that comes close to this in any way.

I received my first bottle as a gift from my Aunt for my 18th birthday and have repeatedly purchased new

bottles whenever I run out. L’Instant de Guerlain is a French perfume that has a light, powdery scent.

It is airy and fresh. It’s not overpowering and lends itself to daily use.

I also love it on special occasions. I wore it on my wedding day! I use one spritz on my neck and one ...

• in my hair.

I’ve had multiple people ask me what I am wearing; one person even had me write it down for them. I have never received so many compliments on my perfume before I started wearing L’Instant de Guerlain.

The price is somewhat steep at approximately $70 an ounce. The bottle itself is beautiful

set in clear glass with a light rainbow sheen.

It is sold in a spray bottle with multiple ounce options. Guerlain also sells a body lotion in the same scent.

Guerlain can be found at most department stores and perfume shops such as Sephora. I purchased my last bottle in “France” at Disney World’s Epcot Center!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562406735840830/k2311a0624/6.24.09