Huggies Scented Lotion Wipes with Aloe Vera  » Baby care  »
1.5
  • It took us about a week to figure out that was the problem
  • I was severely disappointed that such a good name brand could manufacture such a poor product
  • I do not recommend this product for any child under a year and a half

• by Rebeccasx

Using any scented or perfumed product on a baby can be tricky business. Babies have such sensitive skin, they can have a reaction to anything. You have to be careful with the products you use to wash their clothes, bath them in, wipe them with and even cream their skin with.

My daughter has

been pretty good with most of the products we used, except the Huggies Scented Lotion wipes. Although they have a great smell, are extremely soft and have a lovely texture with the embroided bears, my daughter;s skin did not react well and she broke out in itchy red bumps. It took us about ...

• a week to figure out that was the problem. The wiped were not cheap either, it was about $15 a pack. I was severely disappointed that such a good name brand could manufacture such a poor product. There was no warning on the package that it could have a reaction to baby;s skin,
        or an age range more suitable to use it on.

It is a possibility that it was meant more for toddlers than infants, and toddlers would have a less of a reaction to it. I do not recommend this product for any child under a year and a half. Not suitable for sensitive skin types.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542406735610730/k2311a0624/6.24.09