Weight Watchers Diet  » Health  »
  • I found these foods to be very good and tasty, so it is worth while eating these sometimes as part of the diet
  • I recommend for anyone to do this diet, even by joining with them at the website http://www. weightwatchers

• by Dela

The Weight Watchers diet was a great diet to do for me. I followed this diet plan by going to weekly meetings. There you get weighed and you get a book for all the different types of food points that you can eat. I got very motivated by going to this every week and I lost weight quickly.

When I first arrived at the meeting, I was told that I should allow 25 points per day for my food. Sometimes this can be more if you exercise a lot. The foods you can eat are varied and you can eat practically anything, just as long as you stick to your points per day. But ...

• you must stay away from sugary foods, because they can stop you from losing weight.

Overall, Weight Watchers diet was very easy for me, as they, also, have their own foods that you can buy, such as, cans of soups, bread, dinners, ice cream and more. They, also, had their value points on the front of their packets too.

I found these foods to be very good and tasty, so it is worth while eating these sometimes as part of the diet. You don’t even have to go to the meetings, you can join online and do follow the diet that way.

I recommend for anyone to do this diet, even by joining with them at the website http://www.weightwatchers.com/Index.aspx

Weight Watchers Diet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342406735570730/k2311a0624/6.24.09