Bush’s Homestyle Chili Original
  • I enjoy Bush's Homestyle Chili Original as a lunch or dinner and generally have a piece of bread with it to dip in it
  • I will definitely buy Bush's Homestyle Chili Original with no beans again in the future

• by Deb S
      Bush’s Homestyle Chili Original with no beans comes in a jar that can be cooked either on the stove top or in the microwave. I am not a fan of chili

because of the beans, but Bush’s Homestyle Chili Original, No Beans gives me an option I can enjoy. The price is under $5 and is a more than hearty serving. The ...

• taste is not too tangy for me, as I can’t eat things too spicy. I enjoy Bush’s Homestyle Chili Original as a lunch or dinner and generally have a piece of
        bread with it to dip in it. It satisfies a big appetite and is a good value. I will definitely buy Bush’s Homestyle Chili Original with no beans again in the future.

maureen brennan says :

where can i purchase bush`s best homestyle chili chunky with beans? i donot have gmail.

John says :

Maureen, I’ve purchased them from Wal-Mart. You should check there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27270773551031/k2311a0727/7.27.06