Fear Factor (reality show)  » TV  »
    • Item: Fear Factor (reality show) Location: by: Famous

There is no way in h#ll that I would be a participant on Fear Factor. For one thing, I’m so out of shape that I probably wouldn’t make the semi-semi-semi finals. The things that the producers ask the contestants to do is “dangerous”, and oftentimes really frightening.

The format is pretty simple. There are three major tasks involved in the show.

The first usually involves something physical. I have noticed that it most often involves heights.

The second task is my favorite. This is part of the show where the contestants are always invited to consume something extremely ...

• vile.

I can recall a woman having to eat buffalo testicles. I think that sent me over the edge.

Over time, it seems that the types of “food” they are required to eat has gotten worse and worse. I don’t see how they are able to do it.

At any

rate, this show has been on for quite a while. They’ve even had specialty episodes that feature sets of twins, engaged couples, best friends, and even military personnel.

It’s an exciting show. But sometimes the stunts seem a little too extreme and a little far fetched.

I wonder when they’re going to run out of scary ideas…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10270773540931/k2311a0727/7.27.06