Suzy Sheir in Edmonton, Ab
  • Judging by their line of clothes I think they are affiliated with Sirens
  • They have the best of both worlds when it comes to clothes, smart and casual - or a mix of both
  • I highly recommend them, and not only do the stores carry great product, their employees are very courteous and helpful too

• by Rebeccasx

All women love to look great for a great price. Not everyone has money for $200 pair of jeans, and to be honest not all highly priced fashion looks good. What do women look for when they shop?? Well, bargains is a start!

My most favorite place to get clothes would have to be Suzy Sheir. Judging by their line of clothes I think they are affiliated with Sirens. They have the best of both worlds when it comes to clothes,

smart and casual - or a mix of both. Not only do they have a great selection of clothes but they are always bringing out new fashion, so it is really easy to pick up a bargain and get some great clothes at a great price. When i was pregnant, instead of going to maternity stores and spending an arm and a leg to find something that fit, I just went down to Suzy Sheir and looked in the ...

• clearance section. I was able to find enough clothes for work ( Smart casual, I was a restaurant manager) that had the style of looser fitting clothes that lasted through out the pregnancy and still fits today. Now by no means am I obese lol, but the fabric and styles had a lot of stretch and give to them ( thank you return of the 80’s fashion!!) that I could wear something throughout the pregnancy and it would retain its
        original shape after I washed it, so I could go back to being a size 5 after all was said and done.

I also saved myself about $2500 by doing that. Why pay $30 for a maternity shirt that looks like my grandmother used to wear when I can wear something a little more modern for a quarter of the price?? I highly recommend them, and not only do the stores carry great product, their employees are very courteous and helpful too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242306735130430/k2311a0623/6.23.09