Tropicana Orange Juice
  • One thing I love about orange juice is that there are so many health benefits
  • The best part is the 100% Vitamin C in every glass

• by princenlady

As I live in Florida, I tend to be spoiled with the real deal: fresh orange juice. With orange trees in abundance, it is simply about picking the oranges off trees and squeezing the oranges for super fresh juice. Even if

we didn’t have oranges nearby, we can head to any market and get oranges in abundance. That is what I love about Florida. We can get fresh fruit all year long.

But there are times when we need juice quick but we don’t have time to make it ourselves. In this case, Tropicana Orange Juice is the next best thing. Sometimes I wonder if they taste all that different. Tropicana has a pure and fresh taste that is as close to fresh orange ...

Tropicana Orange Juice

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272306735120430/k2311a0623/6.23.09