V-Tech Crawl n Learn ball
Toys R Us
  • I wouldn't say it was all thanks to the ball, but the practice she got trying to chase it definitely helped
  • I would highly recommend it for any new parents, great stimulation for the kids and gives the parents a break away from having to find things to keep the little ones occupied 24/7

• by Rebeccasx

All parents know the importance of education to a child. The need to stimulate their minds and keep them active. V-Tech is a childrens’ educational toy manufacturer that does just that.

They have many different products on their line for various age groups that teach anything from counting numbers to learning how to crawl. When my daughter was

nearing the 6 month mark, she was a lot more agile and mobile yet not yet crawling. I could see she would get frustrated trying, but didn’t have the right motivation. Around Christmas time when I was doing Christmas shopping, I came across the V-Tech Crawl n Learn ball. Basically, this is a electronic ball that is interactive. You can press the buttons of the animals, it counts, makes animal noises, flashes colors, sings, - and best of all it moves by itself. My daughter couldn’t keep her eyes off it. She could literally play with it for hours, which says a lot as she has a very short attention span when it comes ...

• V-Tech Crawl n Learn ball
      to toys. She loved the lights, and when the ball rolled itself away from her she tried to follow it. My daughter started crawling after 2.5 months. I wouldn’t say it was all thanks to the ball, but the practice she got trying to chase it definitely helped!

This product retailed at about $20 CDN, and was well

worth the price. I am very happy to have such a great product that my daughter still enjoys today and has not got bored of. I would highly recommend it for any new parents, great stimulation for the kids and gives the parents a break away from having to find things to keep the little ones occupied 24/7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542306735110430/k2311a0623/6.23.09