Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Facial Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • The few times that I went without it (like when my bags were lost on my trip in Italy or when I would just run out before buying a new one) I was able to see the drastic difference in my skin

• by Gianna Lauretta

I have been using Tea Tree Oil from The Body Shop since before I even knew what facial toner was. In the 10 years that I have been using Tea Tree Oil Daily Facial Toner, my skin has been clear and healthy. The few times that I went without it (like when my bags were lost on my trip in Italy or when I would just run out before buying a

new one) I was able to see the drastic difference in my skin.

At $11 for 8. 5 ounces it’s a pretty good deal.

With daily use, one bottle will usually last me about 3 months. The Tea Tree Oil helps to reduce the appearance of pores and keep skin from breaking out.

It also cleans any leftover make-up that’s still on your skin. It is made of all natural ingredients by a ...

• company that is environment friendly with both their products and the packaging.

There’s no overpowering smell like you would find with some products that contain witch hazel. I use the Tea Tree Oil by saturating a cotton ball and wiping my face and neck with it.

I do this at night before sleep, after washing my face. I also use it during the day if my face happens to get very sweaty.

While the Tea Tree Oil does not dry out my skin at all, I still skip a night if I have a sunburn, just to let the skin rest and heal. There are other products in the Tea Tree line offered by The Body Shop such as facial wash, moisturizer, and night lotion.

I have tried these products but can take or leave them. They did not seem to make much of a difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312306735080430/k2311a0623/6.23.09