pH Care Pure ‘n Fresh Feminine Wash
  • I’m very particular about hygiene, especially about my most private parts

• by A2Z

I’m very particular about hygiene, especially about my most private parts. I have been a user of a number of feminine washes, especially when I was in my late teens.

But for more than 2 years snow, I have become loyal to a particular brand of feminine wash and that

is pH Care, particularly the Pure ‘n Fresh line.

It is mild enough (for me ) ; I don’t get irritations unlike with some other stronger brands here.

I use it at least 2x a day, at it leaves me feeling squeaky clean and fresh.

( Just like it says ...

• in the ad !) And I love that it has a very mild scent, not with any strong smelling scent where as if you sprayed perfume on your you-know-where.

I used to use a different brand during my monthly periods and that is Betadine Feminine Wash but it didn’t quite

worked nicely with me; you are free to give any personal experience or opinion.

I was frequenting my gynecologist at that time.

A small tip: when you have your period, you shouldn’t use strong cleaning agents or feminine washes, on the other hand, use mild, pH balanced ones (that’s what my OB told me)

Gaston says :

What about water..?

John says :

I don’t understand your question about water. You will need to use water to wash it off, if that’s what you’re asking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342306735050430/k2311a0623/6.23.09