SHARK BOY AND LAVA GIRL IN 3 D  » Movies  »
DVD
  • It's been a long while since I truly enjoyed a 3D movie
  • Most of them are gory and that is not what I enjoy
  • My grandsons are 4 and 10, their cousins are 6 and 8, my husband is 64, I am 61, my sons are 34 and 36, so, I believe I can safely say, that since we all enjoy watching this DVD that your age will not affect how much you will like watching this one

• by covenly1
      It’s been a long while since I truly enjoyed a 3D movie! Most of them are gory and that is not what I enjoy. I have been watching and watching, again, a 3D movie that is really fun to watch and totally with a “G” rating. My grandsons are 4 and 10, their cousins are 6 and 8, my husband is 64, I am 61, my sons are 34 and 36, so, I believe I can safely say, that since we all enjoy watching this DVD that your age will not affect

how much you will like watching this one!

The plot is about a young boy who is very creative and not praised for it at all.

His parents are normally arguing, as his father is a writer, and his mother expects regular cash to be coming in, which doesn’t always happen with writers. So, the young boy, keeps a precious dream journal, and writes down his dreams, faithfully.

There becomes a time, when the dreams and reality do rather mesh. Shark boy is reared by sharks, after a terrible boating accident, where his father is lost at sea in one direction, while the young boy is lost in another……….

both in life rafts. The boy is found and cared for by sharks.

He develops gills and fins, and the ability to breath under water. This is Shark boy! Lava girl just appears, to the young dreamer, and she is a girl who is physically hot in temperature.

She and Shark boy set out to save the world. The young journalist, keeps track of their adventures, with the sharks coming out into the viewers eyes in ...

• SHARK BOY AND LAVA GIRL IN 3 D
      3D.

The young journalist reads his story, of ‘what I did this summer’ believing it all to be true, to his school class. Only one girl believes the tale is true.

The young man has a terrible time with the class bullies, and the 3D effects are great! The teacher is not a believer and not one to praise creativity, either. He is what I call a dream killer.

There is a great storm, and the storm is wonderful with the 3D effects. The story ending should never be told before you

have a chance to view this marvelous 3D movie! Watch it with children for the most fabulous time! Most small children have never had the chance to view 3D movies, and this one is perfect! No gore.

It is just as school can be. It has a plot that keeps attention right on the DVD,and the effects are so well done!

You will enjoy this DVD much more than I can express! Please, see it with a child, and enjoy it even more! The children do relate to class bullies, etc.

, very well. You will love it!

AJ says :

was will smith in this movie

Jules Li says :

No, Will Smith does not act in this film.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1129097350830/k2311a0929/9.29.05