Dove Beauty Moisture Body Wash with 1/4 Moisturizing Milk
4.3
  • I prefer to have the 1000ml for this container has a cover pump which is much convenient for dispensing and since I am using it everyday, this 1000ml can be used in a much longer period of time, besides with this bigger content I can even save a little in my budget unlike if I get the smaller content
  • This is very gentle on my skin just avoid getting in the eyes because it brings a little harsh
  • In my years of using it, I never had experience any skin irritation, allergies or itchiness
  • It feels like a liquid lotion on my skin and I think this is the little disadvantage of this product because I have to consume lots of water in order to wash them out completely otherwise I would still feel the moisture cream on my skin
  • I think the moisture milk is being penetrated up to the pores of my skin making it more refreshing and clean all day long

• by amazingme

If I would be asked for the original smell of a truly Dove products, the Dove Beauty Moisture Body Wash with 1/4 Moisturizing Milk is the first in line. Everytime I smell the mild scent of this body wash, it always reminds of the original Dove products. For me this is the real trademark scent of Dove products. Of course, as the days go by, Dove is getting into a great expanding of its products. There are so many variant of scents arise in the market now under its name, whether it’s for lotions, soaps, shampoos and conditioners, and their body washes. It only shows that Dove really into its blooming way. And I feel so great to have lots of choices from these Dove products for I am an avid user of Dove.

Nevertheless, when it comes to body wash particularly, I will never let go of using the Dove

Beauty Moisture Body Wash with 1/4 Moisturizing Milk. As a matter of fact this is the only products of Dove I am using for years without changing even at once. Here in Taiwan the Dove Beauty Moisture Body Wash with 1/4 Moisturizing Milk is available in 374ml, 710ml and 1000ml content. I prefer to have the 1000ml for this container has a cover pump which is much convenient for dispensing and since I am using it everyday, this 1000ml can be used in a much longer period of time, besides with this bigger content I can even save a little in my budget unlike if I get the smaller content. I really like its milky formula with moisturizer that makes my skin always looks gloomy. In just a small amount in my palm, it makes a lot of bubbles in my whole body when get wet especially when I used ...

• it with a foam or shower net. It creates refreshing feeling when my whole skin is being covered by this bubbly foam with a very mild scent. This is very gentle on my skin just avoid getting in the eyes because it brings a little harsh. In my years of using it, I never had experience any skin irritation, allergies or itchiness. Its quarter moisturizing milk makes my skin soft and smooth than usual and moisturizes even after bathe. The texture of this body wash is so milky and creamy. It feels like a liquid lotion on my skin and I think this is the little disadvantage of this product because I have to consume lots of water in order to wash them out completely otherwise I would still feel the moisture cream on my skin. And what I love most about this product, it never dries up
        my skin. Even if I rub my skin with shower net too much, it never gives me a dry feeling after towel dry. I think the moisture milk is being penetrated up to the pores of my skin making it more refreshing and clean all day long.

I am always buying this item in two containers at a time. I am afraid I might run out in any outlets or department stores. I always make myself sure to have a reserved one. Its price is really friendly and affordable. This 1000ml container with pump costs Taiwan Dollar NT179 (more or less $5.11) and sometimes this item has been into sale of about Taiwan Dollar NT145 (more or less $4.14). Its price is not bad and really gets into my budget. It is a branded beauty brand that you can get at a reasonable price with a good quality of product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312306734960430/k2311a0623/6.23.09