There Will Be Blood movie  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I can only hope Upton Sinclair's book Oil which this movie is base on, had a bit more in terms of action
  • I wanted to spend time with my daughter instead
  • Like I mentioned before, it wasn’t a terrible movie and I’m sure there are people out there who like this kind of film and would be more than happy to watch it

• by Steve

My wife and I picked out the movie “There Will Be Blood” because it looked and sounded like it would be a great action film. They should have called the movie “There Will be Boredom.

” I won’t say it was a bad movie, because, from what I

saw of it, it wasn’t terrible.

It just wasn’t the kind of movie I was expecting.

We were about an hour into it and nothing happened.

It was just a guy and his son buying land to dig for oil on.

Boring.

I can only hope Upton Sinclair’s book “Oil” which this movie is base on, had a bit more in terms of action.

I mean, there isn’t even any talking until about 20 minutes into the film.

We ended up turning the film off halfway through it because I figured, even if there ...

• There Will Be Blood movie
      was some action later in the film, there wasn’t going to be enough to justify wasting my afternoon waiting for it.

I wanted to spend time with my daughter instead.

who like this kind of film and would be more than happy to watch it.

I’m just not one of those people.

I wanted a film with a lot of violence and action; as the movie title implies.

Not a film about a guy conducting business in the early part of the 20th century.

There Will Be Blood movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112306734930430/k2311a0623/6.23.09