Bedtime Stories movie  » Movies  »
  • I didn't have any problem with my daughter being in the room watching this
  • If you haven’t seen this movie, I would recommend taking the time to watch it
  • It is definitely one that is worth watching

• by Steve

I’m not as big of an Adam Sandler fan as I used to be. This is mostly because his movies always seem to rehash basically the same plot and some of the films are so terrible I can’t get through 10 minutes.

But, we decided to pick up Bedtime Stories and it turned out to be a good

film.

Sandler plays the son of a former hotel owner who is now working as a handyman for a hotel chain.

He ends up watching his niece and nephew at night and discovers whatever he tells them in their nightly bedtime story comes true.

He uses this information to his advantage and gets a chance to earn the ...

• right to run one of the hotels.

I don’t think the movie was quite as funny as I expected it to be and it would have been nice to know why he got his new power and why it apparently suddenly stops after he figures out what he wants in life.

But, it was a cute, family-friendly film;

one you would expect from Disney and took advantage of Sandler’s strengths while toning out his offensive side.

I didn’t have any problem with my daughter being in the room watching this; unlike some of his other films like Zohan.

If you haven’t seen this movie, I would recommend taking the time to watch it.

It is definitely one that is worth watching.

Bedtime Stories movie
    Andrew Leither says :

I know what you mean and I think for this movie Adam Sandler played a fairly good part and really enjoyed the movie it was got and fun for me at the time

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112306734910430/k2311a0623/6.23.09