Hostess Fruit Pies - Blackberry  » Food  »
4.3
  • Speaking of the blackberry filling, I like it because I find the flavor to be pretty authentic and enjoyable
  • All in all, if you are someone that enjoys the rich and delicious flavor of blackberry, I highly suggest that you give these pies a try
  • I know that along with the pineapple variety, this blackberry variety is among my favorites that are a part of the Hostess fruit pie line

• by GenesisOne

Like the pineapple variety, here is yet another variety that you do not see too often: blackberry! These Hostess Fruit Pies - Blackberry variety offer a pretty authentic blackberry flavor that I do enjoy. What I do not enjoy is the horrendous crust that really detracts from my enjoyment of these pies.

It

is just so plain and dull and it is never, ever a good thing when it comes to a food that a certain aspect of the food’s only purpose is to serve a container, essentially.

This crust does just that: hold the blackberry filling.

Speaking of the blackberry filling, I like it because ...

• I find the flavor to be pretty authentic and enjoyable.

It tastes even better when I put this pie in the microwave, heat it up, and enjoy hot blackberry pie.

Simply scrumptious! Heating up the pie even helps to make the dry crust taste a little bearable.

Even a little more bearable is

a vast improvement! All in all, if you are someone that enjoys the rich and delicious flavor of blackberry, I highly suggest that you give these pies a try! I know that along with the pineapple variety, this blackberry variety is among my favorites that are a part of the Hostess fruit pie line.

Linda says :

re : I know that along with the pineapple variety, this blackberry variety is among my favorites that are a part of the Hostess fruit pie line
    When I was young always eat the blackberry hostess fruit pie is one of my favorites…. now I never seen blackberry hostess fruit pie in the store anymore, I was so disappoint and miss and enjoy. those blackberry flavor. I really wish to come back again. or wish to order some. So please bring those wonderful blackberry hostess fruit pie back again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272306734840430/k2311a0623/6.23.09