Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls  » Food  »
  • Of course, I do not recommend swallowing without chewing, but the cake is quite soft
  • There is a lot of scrumptious flavor to be enjoyed between the cake, creme and strawberry jelly
  • I know that I personally find these rolls quite addicting

• by GenesisOne

I really enjoy Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls quite a lot for a couple of reasons. First of all, the rolls are remarkably moist and soft.

These rolls are really very delicate - practically no chewing is required! The cake is so soft that it will practically melt in your mouth! Of course, I do not recommend

swallowing without chewing, but the cake is quite soft.

There is a lot of scrumptious flavor to be enjoyed between the cake, creme and strawberry jelly.

The combination swirl is really something to be tasted and savored! You likely will not be able to stop at just one bite! I know that I personally find these rolls ...

• quite addicting.

The strawberry jelly is authentic and rich and so is the creme.

The flavor is especially rich and wonderful when the rolls are warmed up in the microwave.

The rolls are a good size and six come in a package.

If you enjoy these rolls as much as I do though, I doubt they will

last you very long! I am very pleased with these rolls and I hope that I will be able to continue purchasing them for many years to come.

If you are somebody that loves the flavor of strawberries or strawberry shortcake itself, I highly recommend that you give these rolls a try the next time you visit the store!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272306734550330/k2311a0623/6.23.09