Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • But because I bought it for a cost, I have to use it
  • So if you have problem with shinny and oily face, you can have this pressed powder for finish touch up

• by amazingme

I love this pressed powder the most. This is the only pressed powder that makes my face well toned and able to absorb shine and oil on my face. I first saw this pressed powder in one of my officemate when she was making a re-touch of her face with this pressed powder. I cannot control myself to ask her about the brand of her pressed powder because it looks great on her. When she told me that it was Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder from Clinique, I never had a think twice of buying one for myself too, since I am an avid user of Clinique products.

Before, I was also using a branded pressed powder but still my face looks unevenly

toned. But because I bought it for a cost, I have to use it. Until I discovered from my officemate about the Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder, since then I discontinue using my old one and prefer to use instead the one from Clinique. I chose the Stay Neutral shade for my type of skin and it looks so perfect on my face after I am applying the three-step skin care from Clinique also. It leaves my skin toned evenly, oil and shine free all throughout the day, from morning to evening of after work. It maintains freshness without leaving any residue on my face. It never made my face looks dry like my old product does which makes me feel so ...

• uncomfortable. I can also use it for a touch up from time to time without feeling of cakey and greasiness like when I was still using a so called two-way cake foundation. It gives my face a natural look especially with my chosen type of shade even I exposed myself to a summer heat. It can also cover some dark spot in my face without enhancing it. It can also easily wash by soap alone and I don’t have to use make up remover or cleansing oil to cleanse my face. Now, I get so much compliments from friends about how great looking my face is. And I feel so good about it. One thing more that makes it comfortable to
        use is its compact itself. It has a bigger mirror compared to other, a slight thin compact, with washable foam. Its price is a little bit more expensive than any other regular pressed powder but I see this as far better and much worth to have than to get a cheap one without giving my full satisfaction.

So if you have problem with shinny and oily face, you can have this pressed powder for finish touch up. There so much variant you can choose from, just look for the one that fits to your skin type. I am very much thankful to this pressed powder for making my skin look younger and fresh all the time. I am definitely recommend this product.

Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312106734210130/k2311a0621/6.21.09