Keri Advanced Extra Dry Skin Lotion
  • I have the worst dry hands of anyone I know
  • I think it's safe to say that I've tried twenty or more hand lotions some of these were even prescriptions from my doctor
  • This is by far the best thing I've ever bought for my dry skin
  • This makes it also the most cost effective lotion that I've used
  • With the Keri Advanced this isn't a problem

• by KJ hamnik

I have the worst dry hands of anyone I know. My hands get so dry that they actually hurt like millions of little bee stings or tiny cuts all over. Needless to say, I’ve spent a lot of time and money looking for a lotion that would help my dry hands. Some of the lotions I’ve used have taken five, six even as many as ten applications in one sitting just to stop the dryness for a few minutes and give my hands a break.

I think it’s safe to say that I’ve tried twenty or more hand lotions some of these were even prescriptions from my doctor. It wasn’t until I lost my job and I was

shopping at a discount store that I came across Keri Advanced Extra Dry Skin Lotion. For the purpose of reviewing this product, I wasn’t sure whether to put it in a health catagory or a medicine catagory — it works that well.

This is by far the best thing I’ve ever bought for my dry skin. One application is usually enough and the relief lasts so long that sometimes I don’t even use lotion again before bed. This makes it also the most cost effective lotion that I’ve used. The bottle is 15 full ounces and lasts me a whole month. Other similar priced products have lasted me a week and didn’t have nearly the good effect.

On ...

• of the best qualities of the Keri Advanced is the lack of strong scent. I don’t know why lotion companies think you need perfume in your lotion but most of those perfumes just cause me headaches and make people around me uncomfortable. The Keri Advanced has very little scent at all and it’s a delicate, refreshing scent. I enjoy this product very much. My hands are actually getting better over time from it’s use. Unlike many of the products I’ve tried which tend to make the problem worse in the end, Keri seems to be having long term healing effects on the damage that years of dryness have caused.

Alot of people, including my doctor, have mentioned

to me that long term use of hand lotions can actually damage your skin and make it even dryer in the end. I have found this true of products that have to be used mulitiple times per day. With the Keri Advanced this isn’t a problem. I only use it once a day, sometimes twice and it isn’t causing the long term effects that many lotions have caused my hands in the past.

I’ve finally found a product that works for my dry hands and if it works for my hands it will work for most anyone. Keri is distributed by Norvartis Consumer Health, Inc and has a website located at www.kerilotion.com. Best of all, it’s made in the USA!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312106734170130/k2311a0621/6.21.09