Slim Fast Optima Bars

• by princenlady

Thumbs up for the Slim Fast Optima Bars! Any time I know I am going to miss a few meals, getting the Slim Fast bars is a healthy choice. Not only are there a variety of choices to choose from, but they taste good too. The Peanut Butter Crunch is delicious and you can finish it off with a

glass of iced water.

If you are busy and on the go like me, you often need a healthy way to eat, yet feel like you’ve eaten a full meal. I can’t guarantee that you will completely be full. I do tend to get hungry, but these bars will take the edge off. Enough to last until you are ...

• closer to being able to get a full meal.

Every time I have tried to lose weight, having these bars on hand makes a great way to have a quick meal on the go. The Slim Fast shakes are good, but better cold. The Slim Fast bars are perfect to put in your pocket or purse and have as a

healthy meal. The Slim Fast bars are a healthy way to eat, which makes me feel better as I live a busy life.

I always try to have a full supply of veggies in the fridge if I am doing the Slim Fast diet. If I get hungry between meals, carrots and celery taste good and they are a healthy snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106734140130/k2311a0621/6.21.09