Garden of Death movie
0.5
  • In fact, I think it was one of the worst Tom Barnaby films I have ever seen
  • The plot was completely dry and boring the whole way through
  • From the very beginning, I found myself thinking, who cares who killed the woman
  • So, I highly recommend that fans skip this one

• by jollsjlupin

I am reviewing the movie, Garden of Death, starring John Nettles and Daniel Casey. This film was made in 2000, was produced by Brian True-May, and was based off the novels of author Caroline Graham. In this movie, tea is the answer! This film revolves around the village’s uproar over a wealthy woman’s decision to turn what was once a lovely public memorial garden into a tea room.

The woman in question has two

daughters, one whom is spoiled and cruel, the other who is timid and shy. Both have different fathers, one unknown by the other.

When one of the family members turns up dead, Troy and Barnaby are called in to investigate, but they find themselves completely overwhelmed. Nearly everyone in the village wanted the woman dead, as everyone sincerely hated her.

No one seems saddened at all by her death, in fact, most seem downright glad.

• Barnaby and Troy certainly have a huge list of suspects on their hands, and little time to solve it, as another murder occurs right under their noses.

I’m not a fan of this movie. In fact, I think it was one of the worst Tom Barnaby films I have ever seen.

The plot was completely dry and boring the whole way through. Tom Barnaby and Troy were barely in this episode, lasting nearly

two hours in length.

The entire time was spent with the players of the film, who in turn were exceedingly dry and boring characters. It was a huge struggle to get through this one.

From the very beginning, I found myself thinking, who cares who killed the woman. The whole film was like that, from start to finish.

So, I highly recommend that fans skip this one. It belongs on the bottom of the ladder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112106734100130/k2311a0621/6.21.09