Slim Fast Optima Ready to Drink Shakes
  • I decided to try to lose weight a couple of years ago and started drinking Slim Fast drinks
  • The chocolate shake is delicious but does get boring meal after meal
  • I found that Slim Fast tended to be too expensive for my liking

• by princenlady

Thumbs up for the Slim Fast optima Ready to Drink Shakes! I decided to try to lose weight a couple of years ago and started drinking Slim Fast drinks. I drank a shake for breakfast and then lunch, and then had a healthy dinner. At the time, I had a very active job. During

this time, I steadily lost weight. I tend to wonder if it was mostly because of my job as I worked very hard and was always on my feet, lifting heavy stuff.

The drinks were good, even if they didn’t last long enough. I crunched on carrots if I got hungry. The hard part is ...

• when everyone else is eating, and are just sitting watching everyone. Why? It only takes a couple of seconds to drink your shake, which is your meal. The chocolate shake is delicious but does get boring meal after meal. I tried to make dinner exciting as I knew this was my one big meal.

I found that Slim Fast tended to be too expensive for my liking. If you are buying the shakes for more than one person, it can really get expensive if you are on a budget. The opposite side is if you aren’t buying breakfast or lunch, it probably evens out to about the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342106734090130/k2311a0621/6.21.09