Sephora Tricks-of-The-Trade Wrinkle Filler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found myself in their Las Vegas store and decided to try some
  • Just a little at the corners and under my eyes and I noticed an immediate effect
  • Don't expect miracles, but I admit to being impressed

• by asperchris

Sephora offer some unique, high-end stuff. Their Professional Tricks-of-The-Trade line, in particular, was intriguing to me, especially their wrinkle filler. I found myself in their Las Vegas store and decided to try some.

Wow. Just a little at the corners and under my eyes

and I noticed an immediate effect.

I don’t have many wrinkles and they’re pretty subtle, but this made them disappear. It has a velvety, creamy, gel-like texture and just a little dab will do ya.

You spread it out evenly and let it dry before trying to apply foundation, concealer or powder over the top. Be sure to let it dry fully or you will notice a bit of pilling.

Now, the effect won’t last for hours and hours, but it does work to fill in and smooth over smaller lines and creases ...

• Sephora Tricks-of-The-Trade Wrinkle Filler
      around eyes and lips. My sister tried it on her naso-labial folds (big smile lines on sides of mouth) to no effect.

This is not spackle, mind you, it’s not intended for deep lines. It will even our your pores, though.

It also works well

as an under-eye primer. Don’t expect miracles, but I admit to being impressed.

Expect it to run you about $20 - $23. Don’t use too much.

Would work great for a night on the town or your 10-year High School Reunion to impress all your friends with your youthful complexion!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312106734010130/k2311a0621/6.21.09