Iwon.com  » Web sites  »
  • I have enjoyed many wasted hours of playing games on IWon but have never myself won any money at all
  • I've encountered just a slight lag in these particular games but the problem lies with my internet connection
  • It was extremely helpful and I learned a new way to control my computer

• by KJ hamnik

Iwon.com is a really fun website for playing original games as well as connecting to a cash game site called World Winner. On Iwon you play games advancing through levels while unlocking new games with points and earning tokens which are used to enter sweepstakes and contests. They have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly contests for hundreds of dollars. Many people have won loads of money in these sweepstakes. There is also a dedicated chat window for each individual game where players support each other and cheer each other on. I’ve even been given clues on how to win more from total strangers.

I have enjoyed many wasted hours of playing games on IWon but have never myself won any money at all. That’s the sad part for me personally but the community is fantastic. I’ve never run into any mean people or seen any arguments in chat like you find in so many sites.

I started out playing Diamond Slots and quickly found that the site is not only absolutely free but the pay outs are great. I’ve entered sweepstakes with hundreds of tokens everyday. The trick is entering the sweepstakes all or nothing. What I mean is if you have 800 tokens, which are easy to win, you enter them all into the daily sweepstakes then win a few more tokens each day to enter the weekly, monthly and yearly sweepstakes.

This way you build up entries into the sweepstakes that have larger and larger pots to them. It’s really exciting waiting each day to find out if you or your friends have won anything.

Another fantastic feature of IWon is the charitable sweepstakes. You form teams with your friends and win tokens together in clubs and then enter those tokens in charitable sweepstakes. Many great charities have been given huge sums of money by IWon helping those charities to do more in the world, helping even more people.

The site is funded by advertisers but the games you play are not interferred with by those advertisers. Unlike many gamesites, commercials never interrupt your play or add loads of information to your buffer making it even more difficult to play and have fun.

Starting with the instant win games, IWon gives you, for free, multiple spins each day on the Spin2Win wheel, the Prize Machine, and a pick seven lotto. I’ve encountered just a slight lag in these particular games but the problem lies with my internet connection. Still I’ve had a lot of fun spinning the wheel. The prizes are really great too. Mp3 players, DVD players, phones and gift certificates to places like Amazon and other shop online programs are given away everyday, all day. The winners are listed live in a window to the side of the main screen.

I’ve really enjoyed the ...

• free games but the connection portal to World Winner has been where I’ve made my money. When you deposit money to play, the money is matched by the system up to 20 dollars. So if you deposit 20 dollars to play you have 40 dollars to play with. The games are priced from 50 cents, 75 cents, 1 dollar all the way up to 25 dollars or more for premium games with payouts as much as five times your investment. These games are a lot of fun but you do need to practice. Some of the players are really good and their scores seem impossible sometimes.

IWon.com has been a great place for me to hang out in between jobs. It’s been relaxing and provided a community of friends outside of my work in writing and in the general marketplace. They are very helpful and generous. The customer service program on IWon can’t be beat either. They respond with real people who answer your question most of the time. Some questions are so common that the response is sometimes a repeat of the FAQs, but if you have a real concern you just resend the email and they respond right away.

I haven’t had any major problems with the system but I did at first have some trouble logging in. I sent an email to the customer service program basically stating that I was dissapointed

that I couldn’t play for some reason. I got a response that day from a nice young guy named Mike. He logged me into the system and sent me the password he used and an easy link to set a new password. The system is apparently case sensitive, oops!

The only other difficulty I had was the games themselves wouldn’t play at first because of my older java script. I downloaded the newest java but it still didn’t work. So I sent another email in. An actual IT guy wrote me back with complete instructions on how to fix my computer. He expained to me in very easy to undestand terms that computers don’t automatically use the newest version and I needed to delete all of the older versions. He taught me how to get into the add/delete programs thing on my computer and safely delete old programs that were hampering my computer. It was extremely helpful and I learned a new way to control my computer. This from a simple gaming site.

This is a great gaming portal that I have recommended to many of my friends both online and in the real world. I’ve had a great deal of fun and chatted with people all over the country. And I learned new things about my computer that put me in better control of it. Have a great time and join IWon.

Iwon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202106733950130/k2311a0621/6.21.09