Little Debbie Golden Cremes  » Food  »
  • These Little Debbie cakes are pretty much identical to Hostess Twinkies, and I really do not like those, either, especially after I learned of glue being used in these things

• by GenesisOne

I really do not care for these Little Debbie Golden Cremes in the slightest. I find the sponge-like cake to be unappetizing in terms of both texture and flavor.

The cream filling has flavor, but when combined with the flavor of the cake, it

just does not taste very good.

These Little Debbie cakes are pretty much identical to Hostess Twinkies, and I really do not like those, either, especially after I learned of glue being used in these things.

That was a real appetite killer right there! I read some other rather sickening things about these cakes online too, like how long they will last before they finally decompose! Whether these things are eaten warm, cold or at room temperature, it does not make a difference because nothing helps the flavor.

...

• Little Debbie Golden Cremes
      A total of six relatively lengthy cakes come in a box and at downright cheap price, too.

If you are someone that enjoys spongecake, then you will likely enjoy these cakes as well because they share a similarity in texture as well as taste.

I personally will never consume another one of these or Hostess Twinkies again and I read certain things about these snack cakes online.

Even if those things are not true, these cakes I simply do not find appetizing or tempting in the very slightest.

cosimo says :

this product has just been released, but it is so good that you can no longer do without it.
I eat it for breakfast and even before going to bed.
much better than other branded products

Megha Manoj Sarge says :

I wish I could get Little Debbie Golden Cremes in India. Nonetheless, we got varieties of amazing sponge cakes from Pillsbury, Monginis etc.

Andreia Irimia says :

re : These Little Debbie cakes are pretty much identical to Hostess Twinkies, and I really do not like those, either, especially after I learned of glue being used in these things
These cake is so delicious as i became dependent of it.
Is soft and is melt in youf mouth, also the flavour is divine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733930130/k2311a0621/6.21.09