Little Debbie Fancy Cakes  » Food  »
  • It certainly is what I would consider a sweet treat
  • I like to heat up these cakes in the microwave as eating warm cake to me taste quite a bit better than eating cake that is at room temperature

• by GenesisOne

I find Little Debbie Fancy Cakes to be alright, although really, nothing special. They certainly do appear fancy and live up to their name, but underneath the fancy name this cake is really nothing more than a lot of sugar and frosting.

There is white cake too, and yes, it is moist as well as soft.

In between the white cake is a layer of rich creme and surrounding the white cake is a layer of white frosting.

Everything about this cake is white and sweet.

It certainly is what I would consider a sweet treat.

Twelve of these cakes come in a box and they are packaged together as twin packs.

...

• The cakes themselves are a little small, but not if you eat both that are in the twin pack - then they become a decent sized cake! I like to heat up these cakes in the microwave as eating warm cake to me taste quite a bit better than eating cake that is at room temperature.

If you are in search for a sweet treat that does not involve chocolate, look no further than these cakes! I personally will probably purchase them from time to time because I too enjoy a break from chocolate now and then, since most of the snack cake products in the grocery store contain some degree of chocolate!

Pat holloway says :

Why are the fanck cakes stickier than they were

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733870130/k2311a0621/6.21.09