Little Debbie Devil Cremes Cakes  » Food  »
  • I like these Little Debbie Devil Cremes Cakes
  • I think this is one of my favorite chocolate snack cakes put out by Little Debbie and I really hope that they are never discontinued because I have been and will continue to be a long time customer that enjoys purchasing these cakes every month
  • If you are someone that likes chocolate and creme, I highly recommend that you head out and give these creme cakes a try
  • I really do not think you will be disappointed

• by GenesisOne

I like these Little Debbie Devil Cremes Cakes! I find them to be really very delicious! The chocolate cake is rich and moist and quite tasty, and the creme in the middle is deliciously rich as well! The two flavors compliment each other really very well and make

for a tasty treat that is difficult to just eat one of! I like to eat these right out of the box, although sometimes I do heat one up briefly in the microwave before I eat it because when the cake is nice and warm, it tastes even more scrumptious! These cakes are also really quite soft and just biting into one real easily is enough to break it apart. I do wish that more than six came in a box, but the price for six really is not all that bad at stores such as ...

• Little Debbie Devil Cremes Cakes
      Super Wal*Mart. I think this is one of my favorite chocolate snack cakes put out by Little Debbie and I really hope that they are never discontinued because I have been and will continue to be a long time customer that enjoys purchasing these cakes every month!

I

also like how these creme cakes hold pretty well, of course, I keep mine in the refrigerator, so that probably helps! If you are someone that likes chocolate and creme, I highly recommend that you head out and give these creme cakes a try. I really do not think you will be disappointed!

esther santos says :

Please give me the expiration date of Little Debbie devils creme 6 cakes with bar code number 024300042706 and Little Debbie devil square 10 cakes with bar code number 024300041433. Thank you very much.

Joseph says :

re : I really do not think you will be disappointed
Honestly love how they taste and they re affordable. It s a great snack to have when you just want to eat on the go or want some sweets.

Joseph says :

re : I really do not think you will be disappointed
The makers did an amazing job doing what it takes to satisfy my taste buds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733820130/k2311a0621/6.21.09