Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser and Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that you have to use the same product for a lengthy amount of time before you should see results
  • These are the times of months when I need my cleanser and toner to work the best
  • After a month of use, I found my pores to still be much clogged
  • I can’t say I was impressed with Neutrogena

• by winslowgirlva

Sadly, we have not found the Neutrogena Deep Clean to do what they state. The say that this is an invigorating ultra-foam cleanse. And while it does feel good to have the foam against your skin, the result is less than they suggest. This cleanser and toner are supposed to cleanse down to the pores, making the face feel clean and energized.

It does make your skin tingle, making it feel “energized” as they suggest.

On this level, I was excited with the cleanser and toner as I felt it did what they suggested. After a couple weeks of use, I began noticing that my face was breaking out a lot.

I know that you have to use the same product for a lengthy amount of time before you should see results. Or at least, that is what I told myself after using these products for a month. After month, I was still having a large amount of breakouts.

These breakouts were largely attributed to hormones and monthly cycles. These are the times of months when I need my cleanser and toner to work the best. Sadly, these didn’t.

After a month of use, I found my pores to still be much clogged. At this time, I began using a mask to exfoliate and to unplug my pores. I felt that if I did this,

• Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser and Toner
      the Neutrogena would have a better ability to clean down to the pores.

Instead what I found was that I was still breaking out as much as before I started using the product. Generally, the same amount. Also, my pores did not feel like they were “cleaner” because of the cleaner and toner.

I felt my exfoliate was doing a better job than Neutrogena. I can’t say I was impressed with Neutrogena. I felt they

make broad statements of what the cleaner and toner will do to your skin, but it doesn’t live up to its potential.

It did not stop breakouts. Although cleansing products will be different for each person, for my skin, it didn’t do the job. If you are thinking about trying out the product, look to see if they have smaller sizes so you aren’t paying the full price, only to find that it doesn’t work for you either.

Kelly says :

re : I can’t say I was impressed with Neutrogena
You re skin might be that bad that it will take longer then a few days to see a difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312106733790130/k2311a0621/6.21.09