Little Debbie Dessert Cakes - Yellow  » Food  »
1.5
  • Out of all the dessert cake varieties, I think that I like the Little Debbie Dessert Cakes - Yellow variety the most
  • I am not sure why, but the chocolate used for these dessert cake varieties just does not seem to be that rich and delicious

• by GenesisOne

Out of all the dessert cake varieties, I think that I like the Little Debbie Dessert Cakes - Yellow variety the most. Even still, I will not be purchasing these dessert cakes on a very regular basis because they are still not outstanding.

The yellow cake is moist and it does have a good flavor to it, but it

is not a flavor that would result in my mouth watering.

It is fluffy and soft though and a decent approximation of what yellow cake is supposed to taste like.

The chocolate frosting is disappointing as it is not really all that creamy or rich and the chocolate flavor is not quite up to standard.

I am not sure ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733780130/k2311a0621/6.21.09