Little Debbie Snack Pie - Chocolate  » Food  »
2.5
  • I found these Little Debbie Snack Pie - Chocolate variety pies to be decent, although certainly not outstanding by any stretch of the means
  • Sure, I like the flavor of it, but it is not exactly one of the things that I absolutely must have in my life or I will go miserable
  • I sure wish that they could do something about the dull and boring crust used in the snack pie product line

• by GenesisOne

I found these Little Debbie Snack Pie - Chocolate variety pies to be decent, although certainly not outstanding by any stretch of the means. This pie is pure chocolate on the inside and chocolate lovers are sure to go bananas over this pie, especially if they place this pie in the microwave and heat it up for a few moments.

Then they will

just go berserk over the thick, creamy hot and bubbling chocolate.

I personally can take chocolate or leave it.

Sure, I like the flavor of it, but it is not exactly one of the things that I absolutely must have in my life or I will go miserable.

Speaking of miserable, boy is the crust of this pie plain! I sure wish that ...

• they could do something about the dull and boring crust used in the snack pie product line.

Do something to give it a little flavor at least! Basically, that is all this is: chocolate and crust.

The chocolate does have a deliciously rich flavor to it yet the crust is so plain that you might not even want to eat the crust.

I

/> probably will not purchase this pie again as there is very little to it.

It is just chocolate pudding and that is all.

It is positively excellent if you absolutely love the flavor of chocolate, but if you are like me and can easily live without it, I do not think you will have very much to get exited about when it comes to this pie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733601230/k2311a0621/6.21.09