Island View Casino Gulfport  » Casino  »
3215 West Beach Boulevard Gulfport, Mississippi 39501
  • I thought with so many slot machines, there would be more, unless I somehow missed a second
  • This is easily the best casino in the state of Mississippi and one of the best casinos I have visited across the country
  • If you have the opportunity to visit this casino, I absolutely highly recommend that you do

• by GenesisOne

The Island View casino is certainly not your typical casino! This casino can best be described as gargantuan! It is so easy to lose track of what is where simply because this casino is so incredibly large! Wow oh wow! Thankfully, this casino offers a massive parking lot to accompany its massive interior and accommodate the massive number of guests! There were plenty of parking spaces and the parking spaces were good and wide, too, so I did not have to worry at all about some careless individual hitting the side of my car door with his or her’s! As for the inside of the casino, it is really quite gorgeous and, as I said, large! I was very pleased to find that also there seemed to be very little cigarette and

cigar smoke hovering about in the air and in search of victims to try and thrust second-hand smoke upon. I could walk around, explore, admire and play in peace and enjoyment due to the air quality being quite exceptional.

Cigar and cigarette smoke just has a way of getting to me and upsetting my stomach, inducing a headache and causing me to cough quite a lot.

I really appreciate it when casino management takes the necessary steps to ensure that there is clean air for thw non-smoking visitors.

As for the gambling games, I could not believe how many slot machines this casino had! The number was actually over four-thousand slot machines! Imagine that many slot machines and you will understand when I say that it is kind of easy getting lost ...

• in a maze of slot machines! This casino seems to have practically any kind of slot machine that a person could desire.

No matter how little or a lot of money you are looking to gamble, you will be able to find slot machine after slot machine that accommodates your desire! Plus, there is sach variety in game themes and ways of playing! Getting bored at this casino is impossible, at least, for me it is! Another terrific thing with having so many slot machines is you do not have to wait for a slot machine to open and you will not have people waiting for you to finish up and leave so that they can fight over your chair and slot machine.

There is certainly enough slot machines to go around,

and then some! As for gambling other than slot machines, I was surprised to find just fifty or so tables set aside for games like cards, dice, roulette and other forms of gambling.

I thought with so many slot machines, there would be more, unless I somehow missed a second.

It is possible since it was easy to become turned around in this place! All in all, I might just make a special trip to come back to this casino for a vacation.

It is that incredible.

Those that love slot machines will be ecstatic.

This is easily the best casino in the state of Mississippi and one of the best casinos I have visited across the country.

If you have the opportunity to visit this casino, I absolutely highly recommend that you do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482106733591230/k2311a0621/6.21.09