Little Debbie Marshmallow Pies - Banana
1.5
  • I find these Little Debbie Marshmallow Pies - Banana variety to be somewhat flavorful, although I do have a pretty big problem with the banana flavor
  • I know that the banana flavor is artificial, but it still could have a slightly more authentic banana flavor
  • That is how the banana flavor should be as well, and then this pie would definitely be a treat
  • As it is now though, the banana flavor is holding this pie back from being truly delicious

• by GenesisOne

I find these Little Debbie Marshmallow Pies - Banana variety to be somewhat flavorful, although I do have a pretty big problem with the banana flavor. I know that the banana flavor is artificial, but it still could have a slightly more authentic banana flavor.

The flavor that is there now seems pretty dull and none too

rich, either.

It is tolerable, but it should be more than tolerable.

It should be enjoyable.

Like the marshmallow flavor.

The marshmallow flavor is quite rich and real, and yes, scrumptious, too.

That is how the banana flavor should be as well, and then this pie would definitely be a treat.

As it is now though, the ...

• banana flavor is holding this pie back from being truly delicious.

This pie is held together by two crunchy cookies that really do not contribute a whole lot to this pie other than it having a crunchy texture.

I likely will not purchase these pies again because all that I really taste is the marshmallow flavor, and

while that flavor is quite rich and good, the fact that the banana flavor hardly contributes much flavor at all is really very disappointing.

Plus, the cookies are just there and really do not add anything either.

I am not going to spend money on just marshmallow alone as there are other superior treats that involve marshmallow on the market.

joan Carter says :

I am shocked Little Debbie Marshmellow Supreme has been discontinued as was best Snack Cake they have and no duplicates from other companies but Honey Buns, Mini Choc donuts, deviled or vanilla cake oatmeal,.moon pies. (NO GOOD) etc is a dime a dozen…the bottom part taste like moon pies of 50’s. IT would be wise to at least to make a snack out of bottom portion…I am a 77 yr old kid Chocoholic that I have to say good bye Little Debbie…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733551230/k2311a0621/6.21.09