Friendly’s in Hornell, NY  » Restaurants  »
41 Main Street Hornell, NY 14843
  • The first thing that I noticed about the restaurant was that it was very clean
  • Overall we spent a little over an hour at the restaurant which was pretty efficient from my experience with Friendly's the staff was courteous and helpful and I felt like I got good value for the amount of money that I paid

• by Cj Jones

Every week my family and I go out to eat at a different restaurant after our weekly hike. This past week we ate ate at the Friendly’s in Hornell, NY.

The first thing that I noticed about the restaurant was that it was very clean. Not that most Friendly’s aren’t clean, but this location seemed to have the “new

store” feel. We were quickly brought to our seat and the waitress arrived shortly there after to provide drinks. The waitress was helpful, courteous, and efficient. She stopped by several times to check on us and provided refills on our drinks. (Friendly’s offers free refills on soda).

As far as food goes, I ordered the classic Cheeseburger ...

• and a side salad. The salad arrived relatively quickly. It wasn’t anything extraordinary, but there was plenty of dressing. The Cheeseburger was very basic, not exceptional, but it was what I expected. For dessert I ordered a basic hot fudge sunday, which was good but not exceptional as well.

Overall we spent a little over an hour at the

restaurant which was pretty efficient from my experience with Friendly’s the staff was courteous and helpful and I felt like I got good value for the amount of money that I paid. (I ordered a 9.99 combo which was the cheeseburger, soda, and dessert.)

As far as the Friendly’s franchise goes, this is one of the better Friendly’s that we have eaten at.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72106733501230/k2311a0621/6.21.09