Little Debbie Stars & Stripes Snack Cakes Vanilla  » Food  »
  • I personally prefer these Little Debbie Stars & Stripes Snack Cakes Vanilla variety to the chocolate variety because I find the vanilla flavor to be rich and more delicious
  • I like that these cakes have a good, authentic vanilla flavor
  • I also recommend them to those that enjoy vanilla and are in search of an alternative to all the chocolate that is out there

• by GenesisOne

I personally prefer these Little Debbie Stars & Stripes Snack Cakes Vanilla variety to the chocolate variety because I find the vanilla flavor to be rich and more delicious. I really enjoy, so I suppose that should not come as a surprise.

I like that these cakes have a good, authentic vanilla flavor.

On the top of the glazed vanilla icing, is

a sweet red drizzle as well as blue star sprinkles.

That is a combination of additional sugary sweetness and a slightly harder texture to offer a little something different from the otherwise soft cake.

Speaking of soft cake, the cake itself is yellow and there is creme middle.

The yellow cake is soft and moist and the creme center is rich and ...

• delicious.

This cake taste even better when warmed up for a little bit in the microwave.

There is a flavorful treat! Warm vanilla cake with a warm creme center! Yum! I heat these up whenever I am able to.

Although these snack cakes are reminiscent of some of Little Debbie’s other seasonal treats, I nonetheless find these cakes to be enjoyable and

the recipe and flavor combination to be a proven success in my book.

For that reason, I will likely purchase these snack cakes again the next time the summer sun rises over my house and these become available in grocery stores again.

I also recommend them to those that enjoy vanilla and are in search of an alternative to all the chocolate that is out there!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733481230/k2311a0621/6.21.09