Cambridge Cinnamon Grahams  » Food  »
  • The last time I was at Aldi's I bought Cambridge Cinnamon Grahams
  • I love Graham crackers and cinnamon grahamas in particular
  • I like these because they have plenty of cinnamon on the top and yet have that graham cracker taste we have come to know and love
  • I think a box of these crackers were around 2.99
  • I would recommend the Cambridge brand graham crackers and think they are good for those who love graham crackers

• by snowy

The last time I was at Aldi’s I bought Cambridge Cinnamon Grahams. I love Graham crackers and cinnamon grahamas in particular. These crackers are quite good and probably taste almost as good as Nabisco brand graham crackers.

I like these because they have plenty of cinnamon on the top and yet have

that graham cracker taste we have come to know and love. Naturally because they are Aldi’s brand they are significantly cheaper than the Nabisco brand of crackers. I think a box of these crackers were around 2.99. You can pay much more for the Nabisco brand of crackers at the regular retail grocery ...

• store.

Aldi’s also has the added bonus of totally refunding your money and replacing the product if you are not satisfied with the particular product in question. I think this is a pretty good guarantee and one that I feel comfortable with.

There are 130 calories per two crackers. There are

13 servings per box and are packaged in the standard sized box that graham crackers typically come in. I would recommend the Cambridge brand graham crackers and think they are good for those who love graham crackers.

If you are a fan of graham crackers you can do no better than Cambridge brand graham crackers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733461230/k2311a0621/6.21.09