Supriya Incense  » Food  »
    • Item: Supriya incense Location: by: Famous

Supriya is my favorite scent of incense. I used to purchase it at a whole foods market in Atlanta. But that store no longer carries it.

I’ve tried a few other stores, and to no avail. I am assuming that this product has been discontinued in these markets,

as the store owners have mentioned that it is difficult to obtain.

At any rate, the smell is completely divine. It isn’t flowery, or too perfumey.

I really don’t know how to describe the scent except that it reminds me of an herbal perfume that smells like beauty. I believe that is what Supriya means ...

• anyway.

I could be wrong. The boxes have (8) sticks apiece.

And I have noticed that they tend to burn very quickly. However the scent that is left behind is so enthralling that it is left behind for days.

People who come to my house, never think to ask what the scent

is, because it smells just that natural. All you know is that you have an uplifted mood.

But you don’t know why. That is the power of Supriya.

I have found a few online markets that sell it. If you’re willing to pay the shipping and handling, then you can scoop up several boxes at a discount.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27270773340931/k2311a0727/7.27.06