Little Debbie Stars & Stripes Marshmallow Puffs  » Food  »
  • This treat will not taste like something you have never had before, although I will say that it really is not a bad treat

• by GenesisOne

Here is yet another rather uninspired and copied snack treat from the Little Debbie Stars & Stripes Marshmallow Puffs Independence Day line. Little Debbie sure likes to take treats that they already have and sell, re-package and re-decorate them while modifying some very small element and then selling them as something new.

This cake features a marshmallow glaze

icing on top of soft chocolate cookie and sprinkled with blue and red stars and sprinkles.

This treat will not taste like something you have never had before, although I will say that it really is not a bad treat.

The flavor is good, even though it is a combination of flavors that I have had in the ...

• past, and the chocolate cake is moist and soft and it is an attractively designed snack treat.

Perhaps I am just expecting too much creativity and I should just appreciate if something taste good, regardless of how many times I have tasted that flavor combination.

I have found that like with many other Little Debbie treats, if you

stick these in the microwave for a brief while, the result is quite good.

Warm chocolate cake and marshmallow! Proven to be tasty time and again, but nonetheless tasty! I may or may not purchase these season-limited treats again.

It depends on what treats I have on my shelf the next time summers burns its way to my neck of the woods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733301230/k2311a0621/6.21.09