Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes - Vanilla  » Food  »
  • I like these Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes - Vanilla variety better than the chocolate variety simply because I like vanilla more than chocolate
  • The sprinkles do not offer much other than an interesting texture compared with the otherwise soft cake
  • I will definitely be purchasing these snack cakes again the next time the autumn season blows on in
  • I certainly recommend them to any person that enjoys the flavor of vanilla and is looking for a soft and rich treat during the autumn season

• by GenesisOne

I like these Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes - Vanilla variety better than the chocolate variety simply because I like vanilla more than chocolate. The cake consists of yellow cake, a white, creme filling, as well as vanilla frosting and shades of autumn sprinkles. Really, this treat looks more like a Christmas snack cake than

an autumn one, but nonetheless, it is a delightful snack cake regardless of the season! It is a shame that these are only available during the autumn season, but at least they hold well in the refrigerator so that I can continue to enjoy these snack cakes well into the winter and early, early spring ...

• season. As for the cake itself, the vanilla frosting glaze is quite rich and flavorful. The sprinkles do not offer much other than an interesting texture compared with the otherwise soft cake. The yellow cake interior is moist and fluffy. The creme filling is quite scrumptious and enjoyable! If I am able to, I will
        heat up this snack cake and enjoy it warm. It is especially good that way! I will definitely be purchasing these snack cakes again the next time the autumn season blows on in! I certainly recommend them to any person that enjoys the flavor of vanilla and is looking for a soft and rich treat during the autumn season!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106733221230/k2311a0621/6.21.09