Balducci Ristorante Serendra, The Fort Manila Philippines  » Restaurants  »
Serendra, The Fort Manila Philippines
  • Well, it was quite a blast because i was really so full with the food, their grape shake was one of the best grape shakes I have tried in my life, The Grilled Seafood was really good as well but the servings only accomate 3 persons having 1 piece of a large shrimp each

• by jaqui

Our team in the office have gone for a lunch meeting at the Balducci Ristorante in Serendra, The Fort Taguig. Well, it was quite a blast because i was really so full with the food, their grape shake was one of the best grape shakes I have tried in my life, The Grilled Seafood was really good as well but the servings only accomate 3 persons having 1 piece of a large shrimp each.

Our Pasta

was not as good as I have expected it to be but it was pretty reasonable for a taste and not as bad as some other tomato based spaghettis out there.

Their pizza was good though.

It was a 12 inch pizza with really fresh and unique and tasty ingredients.

I kind of like the salty taste of the pizza, and I should say they have put in a lot of cheese which is why ...

• I loved it so much.

There is not much to say about the food, to be honest.

The only bad side in dining at this “class A” italian restaurant was the price, and their service.

They were typically slow in serving our orders when it was such a “dead hour” of the day and there were no other people waiting to be served.

We practically have to call the waiter 3 times and remind them we

do not have much of the time to spend and wait ofr our orders to be served.

I guess it weas just worth a one time try, this Balducci Restaurant.

They sure are a great one, but the price and the quality of service will just not let you want to go back at the place and dine again with friends or family.

I sure will tell my friends about the good pizza, but there is nothng special there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72106733181230/k2311a0621/6.21.09