Little Debbie Easter Puffs  » Food  »
  • I think these puffs would have been better without the sweet icing and instead just the marshmallow and the chocolate
  • The marshmallow is sweet enough and the chocolate cake is moist and soft, but icing just gets in the way of the flavor in my opinion
  • I like to heat these puffs up because when they are nice and warm, they taste especially delightful
  • Eight come in a package, but unfortunately, these puffs only come out around the Easter season
  • If you are someone that enjoys marshmallow and chocolate flavors, I highly recommend that you give these puffs a try

• by GenesisOne

I am not all that crazy about Little Debbie Easter Puffs, although I would be if they would just remove one thing from the puffs. These puffs have chocolate on the inside and marshmallow on the outside and there is also a white icing coated beneath the marshmallow.

There are also multi-colored sprinkles

spread across each of the puffs.

I think these puffs would have been better without the sweet icing and instead just the marshmallow and the chocolate.

The marshmallow is sweet enough and the chocolate cake is moist and soft, but icing just gets in the way of the flavor in my opinion.

I ...

• like to heat these puffs up because when they are nice and warm, they taste especially delightful.

Eight come in a package, but unfortunately, these puffs only come out around the Easter season.

I do purchase these puffs each time the season does come around despite the fact that I do not care

for the iced glaze.

I purchase mine from Super Wal*Mart because I find that Super Wal*Mart offers the best prices.

If you are someone that enjoys marshmallow and chocolate flavors, I highly recommend that you give these puffs a try.

Perhaps the sugary icing glaze will not bother you as much as it sometimes bothers me.

June Like says :

I LOVE THE LITTLE DEBBIE EASTER MARSHMALLOW PUFFS. MY STORE WHERE I SHOP RAN OUT OF THEM I WOULD LIKE TO STILL BE ABLE TO BUY THEM. IS THERE SOMEWHERE I CAN BUY THEM AFTER EASTER? I SHOP AT A JAYC FOOD STORE IN PETERSBURG IND 47567.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006733100330/k2311a0620/6.20.09