Harper’s Island Episode 8  » TV  »
  • My boyfriend is so at it and I must say that he has somehow made me curious about this TV show definitely

• by eryana09

There seems to be more deaths coming in this TV series and it’s getting more focused. My boyfriend is so at it and I must say that he has somehow made me curious about this TV show definitely.

Harper’s Island Episode 8 sees smells of more deaths coming and I am quite scared to watch whom dies next

and all that.

By now, all characters in the island are kind of wary with each other.

They realize that one of them is a killer or perhaps it is someone that is imitating Wakefield style of killing or it’s perhaps Wakefield himself.

So many questions but no answer.

They start preparing to leave the island but is ...

• stopped abruptly because Abby receives a phone call from Madison, the small girl saying that if anyone leaves, she will be killed.

And the discussions that they have, are kind of rushed.

I must say that this is a very good episode from the writers because it raises me bars of like who is the killer really and

all that.

Makes one into thinking hard.

JD is killed off in this episode as well as the scar-faced guy and I can’t even figure out who is going to be the next victim and is kind of wondering what is the intention of the killer, really.

This episode is not that bad and quite a good watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102006733090330/k2311a0620/6.20.09