Drag Me to Hell  » Movies  »
  • Drag Me to Hell has its fair share of horror but I don't think I enjoy the movie very much
  • Thought that there is going to be more characters involved as well, but the story is in such a way that the girl directly seeks the help of a man whom in turn looks for this particular lady whom I believe has been wanting to solve a case like this before

• by eryana09

For a catchy title, I don’t really find this movie that scary at all. My boyfriend loves it though. Drag Me to Hell has its fair share of horror but I don’t think I enjoy the movie very much. The curse plot looks good in the beginning and it builds up a certain amount of tension.

But for a whole lot more, I thought.

Throughout the middle and then nearing to the end, I feel the surreality of it all. Thought that there is going to be more characters involved as well, but the story is in such a way that the girl directly seeks the help of a man whom in turn looks ...

• for this particular lady whom I believe has been wanting to solve a case like this before.

The plot could have been thickened, but it cuts short with a very predictable ending. I have guessed that the character will not survive the curse and the ordeal, torments, even before watching. I just thought that it will

be extra scary, but it’s not.

However, there are certain credits to the movie too. Like in the car-park scene, that is rather scary because it has a kind of suspense building. And just because of 1 woman’s curse, it brings hell to around 3 days of this girl’s life. I give it a rating of 6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112006733040330/k2311a0620/6.20.09