Backyard Tires Moriatry New Mexico  » Cars  »
Moriatry New Mexico
  • While traveling through New Mexico earlier this year, My boyfriend and I encountered a problem with his car
  • I found this to be a good place to be able to discuss cars in general and the situation in particular with the car
  • I would recommend Backyard Tire and auto should you live in New Mexico or happen to be traveling in the vicinity
  • We paid 175.00 total, but we did get a brand new tire out of it, so I think overall it was worth it

• by snowy

While traveling through New Mexico earlier this year, My boyfriend and I encountered a problem with his car. He needed to have a tire replaced and a rear light fixed, so we went to a local establishment to have it repaired. We were worried about finding someone with expertise to fix the problem in question. We asked around the local area and found two gentlemen from Backyard Tire and Auto in the small town

of Moriarity New Mexico who were able to fix the problem.

We were really happy to have found this place because this particular town did not have a lot of establishments that were willing to do this. I liked the young men who worked on the car and it was a family atmosphere as there were kids and dogs around as well as people to talk to, both about the car problem ...

• and life in general.

I found this to be a good place to be able to discuss cars in general and the situation in particular with the car. I would recommend Backyard Tire and auto should you live in New Mexico or happen to be traveling in the vicinity.

All in all, we were able to get our mechanical problems fixed as well as, spend a few pleasant hours there. We

got our rear light fixed,our rear tire fixed and our battery fluid level checked.

We also got the air filter replaced and had other things we were concerned about on the engine loooked at. We paid 175.00 total, but we did get a brand new tire out of it, so I think overall it was worth it.

I would recommend Backyard Tire and Auto should you be in the area.

It is a good place for car repairs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92006732970330/k2311a0620/6.20.09