Pepsi max  » Food  »
4.3
  • I would recommend this product because trying it one time make get you interested in a new beverage
  • I like new products and this is a good one in my book

• by snowy

I recently found one of my favorite beverages on sale at Dollar General. The soft drink is Pepsi Max and as the name implies was made the Pepsi company. The thing about this beverage is that is low calorie and advertises on the label that it has zero calories, O carbs and Osugars in

it. (There is also a full calorie version of Pepsi max available for those who do not drink low calorie beverages.

The thing that makes Pepsi max special is the fact that it does contain gingseng. Ginseng is supposed to give you extra energy as well as brain power so it is a nice additive to have in a soft drink. I will let you know later whether or not it works.

The flavor of the pepsi max is also unique. It does not taste like diet pepsi nor does it taste like diet coke. This beverage has a unique taste that is ...

• Pepsi max
      just for itself. It tastes like a cola with a little extra kick.

You can find frequent sales on the Pepsi max product and may be able to get it for as little as 1.00 a bottle if you go to dollar general, or any of the off beat retailers. I would recommend

this product because trying it one time make get you interested in a new beverage.

I would not pay a lot of money for this product, but it is certainly worth paying 1.00 to 1.25 a bottle. I like new products and this is a good one in my book. I recommend pepsi max.

Pepsi max

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006732960330/k2311a0620/6.20.09